Move To A New Computer
|Top Previous Next|
If you get a new computer or need to move the Standard (single user) Edition of Training Manager to another computer, you may do so as follows:
On the Original computer:
1. Go to the menu option Help --> Enter License Key, or Help --> About, and write down your license key and version number to use later.
2. Go to the menu option File --> Backup, and create a backup file.
3. Copy the backup file created in step 2 from the old computer to the new computer.
On the New computer:
4. Download and install the same edition and version of the software from the Software Archive, and then go to the menu item Help --> Enter License Key, and enter the license key number from Step 1.
5. Select the menu option File --> Restore, and then select the backup file that you copied over from the old computer.
6. Close and then reopen Training Manager.